Freret & Napoleon is seeking a Fall Marketing and Social Media intern to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop, maintain, and update Social Media posts and SEO for multiple clients.
Assist in brainstorming sessions, content creation (i.e., participating in photoshoots, sourcing stock images, etc.), writing copy for social content and other general social media management. Also learn the platforms and tools we use to create social media content.
• Assist in researching competitors, staying on top of the social-specific trends and platform updates, as well as collecting data from social platforms then forming insights to share with the team.
• Complete other tasks as required.
• Prior experience and/or course work in related field (advertising, marketing or communications).
• Persons of all ages and backgrounds encouraged.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Detail Oriented.
• Brainstorming/group discussion skills.
• Photography and/or graphic design skills are a plus.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Collaborative work style and comfortable in a busy, deadline driven environment.
Position is unpaid but is available for commission structure dependent on candidate's desire.
Potential to turn into a part-time or full-time job, dependent on the candidate.
Position is available for school credit.
Please apply to this position to email@example.com with your resume, cover letter and subject line "MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA - (INSERT YOUR NAME)".
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Don't see your position listed on this page? Send an email to Tiffany@theFNshop.com with your resume and cover letter and we will hold onto your resume in case something opens up in the future with the F&N team.